Tasting Pack: Espresso
This tasting pack contains three espresso varieties that we recommend for preparation with an espresso machine. The perfect opportunity for an espresso tasting! These espresso varieties are ideal both in their pure form and for a cappuccino.
- 100 g each of the espresso varieties Karibu Efaa, Yirga Santos and Grano Gayo
- Only available as whole beans
- From fruity to chocolatey to very strong, full-bodied flavour with firm crema
- Naturally grown and freshly roasted
- Including preparation tips for the perfect cup of coffee at home
Einer der wichtigsten Parameter für richtig guten Espresso ist die Espressomühle. Diese Mühlen erzielten in unseren Tests die homogensten Mahlergebnisse.
Preis-Leistungssieger für Zuhause
Ob Einsteiger, Hobby-Barista oder Profi - bei uns findest du die richtige Espressomaschine für dich. Alle Maschinen sind einfach in der Handhabung mit sehr gutem Espressoergebnis.
Beliebtes Zubehör für Espressofans
Für Heim-Baristas und alle, die es werden wollen, bieten wir hochwertiges Espressozubehör. Mit Tamper und Milchkännchen steht dem Café-Feeling Zuhause nichts mehr im Weg.
Italienischen Espresso zubereiten
Unkompliziert aromatisch-kräftigen Kaffee zubereiten: Mit dem klassischen Bialetti Espressokocher.
With this tasting package you can discover the variety of tastes that espresso has to offer. Each bean has been roasted fresh and gently by us. You can try a light, medium and dark roast.
About the Espressos
Yirga Santos Espresso
Yirga Santos is a full-bodied espresso blend from Brazil, Ethiopia and India with 25 % Robusta coffee. It forms a wonderful crema and tastes exceptionally good and chocolaty in milk drinks.
Cerrado Coffee & Espresso
Cerrado coffee has a taste reminiscent of hazelnut, chocolate and provides a velvety mouth-feeling. The coffee is a so called Omni Roast and is suitable for all methods of preparing coffee and espresso.
Grano Gayo Espresso
Grano Gayo is our Italian roast. Dark, strong and balanced. It unites four selected countries of origin into a classic espresso with character and rich crema.
4 tips for tasting espresso
We recommend that you try all the espressos one after the other – both pure and with milk in the form of cappuccino & co. In direct comparison, it is easier for you to notice the differences and discover your favorite variety.
- If possible, you should not have eaten too spicy food or drinks before the tasting, so that your taste buds are neutral.
- Coffee demands all senses. First close your eyes and smell every cup of coffee. What does the smell remind you of?
- Try the coffees at different temperatures – hot, lukewarm, cold. The taste changes with decreasing temperature.
- Sounds odd, but try to sip the espresso slowly instead of drinking it with big sips. You will be surprised at the aromas you perceive.
1 € donation per kg of espresso goes to social projects
Coffee is not only your daily companion, but the basis of life for hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. Since 2010, we have been trading some of the world’s best coffees and are committed to a transparent value chain that benefits everyone involved – from cultivation and roasting to your home. Since 2010, we have improved the living conditions of more than 200,000 people in Ethiopia – and now you are part of it! With every cup of coffee you support the coffee farmers and their families in Ethiopia.