SCA Coffee Sensory and Cupping Handbook
The handbook brings together 30 years of scientific advancements in the field of sensory science with cupping practices developed by the SCA - an approachable and practical guide to the complexity of coffee and sensory science!
- How to apply sensory science and techniques to coffee
- The history of sensory analysis and how it became a key component of the specialty coffee industry
- Aboout coffee's taste, odor and texture perception from a chemical, physiological and neurological perspective
- How bias and error affect sensory perception and how to factor that into your own sensory analysis practice
- Including the recent revision of the Coffee Tasters' Flavor Wheel
incl. VAT .
Delivery 1 to 3 days in 🇩🇪