Our Coffee Subscription
With our subscription you will receive our freshly roasted coffee regularly delivered directly to your home. Set up your subscription now or give a coffee subscription as a gift to your loved ones.
Order your favorite coffee conveniently with a subscription. You decide when and how much coffee you want to receive.
Select coffee (250 g or 1 kg packs, whole beans or ground) and set the delivery interval.
Get 10% off coffee
The Coffee Subscription is a great option to get 10% off coffee, starting from your second order on. The 10% discount is based on the coffee price before the 1€ per kg of coffee donation. Win-win all around.
In a few steps, you will automatically have the best coffee in the world delivered directly to you.
1. Click on the coffee you want and select the package size (250 g or 1 kg) and degree of grinding (whole beans or ground). Another click on „add to subscription“ – and select the next coffee(s).
2. Let’s continue with the delivery interval. Here you have the following options: Every 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks (1 month), 5 weeks, 6 weeks, 7 weeks, 8 weeks (2 months), 10 weeks, 12 weeks (3 months) or 16 weeks ( 4 months).
3. You pay through our site.
4. Once payment is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email.
5. And off we go: As usual, you will be informed by e-mail about the shipment with a tracking link.
The next delivery will take place automatically at the time you have chosen. So you can continue to enjoy the best coffee in the world without interruption.
Thank you for your trust and support of our social projects.
No, we do not have a minimum subscription or contract period.
You can adjust, pause or cancel your subscription at any time in your customer account.
We want you to enjoy your coffee, so we offer you full control over your coffee subscription at all times.
From the second delivery of your coffee subscription, you will receive a permanent 10% discount. The discount is automatically applied from the second delivery; you don’t have to do anything else for it.
The donation of €1 per kilogram of coffee will not be discounted. This is how you benefit and, together with us, bring about lasting changes in the growing regions. Changes through access to clean drinking water, education and the necessary knowledge for sustainable coffee cultivation.
You can choose one or more coffees from our coffee portfolio. You can also change, add or remove one or more coffees later, or completely pause or cancel the subscription at any time. We want you to remain flexible.
After you have selected the desired coffee, you choose the quantity and degree of grinding and the delivery interval.
For example, set your subscription to 4 weeks at the beginning. 2 days before shipping, we will remind you by email that your subscription delivery is due. If you now realize it’s too early, you still have enough coffee, simply postpone the next delivery. That’s how it’s done:
1. In Account → My subscription (you need to be logged in to see the page) click on „Customize coffee subscription“ – „Customize“ and then on „Change“.
2. Select a new desired date for shipping.
3. Click on „Save“.
And it’s done.
You can also set the correct delivery interval directly. That is how it goes:
1. In Account → My subscription: click on „Customize“.
2. Select the desired interval from the „Delivery Interval“ drop-down list.
3. And click on “Save”.
You can set your subscription to every 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, or 16 weeks in the available delivery intervals. In principle, you can adjust, pause or cancel the subscription at any time.
To start, we recommend every 4 weeks. Two days before your next subscription delivery is due, you will receive an email reminder from us.
Sure, of course! Two days before your next subscription delivery is due, you will receive an email reminder from us.
Yes, definitely. You can adjust everything in your account at any time as you wish. That is how it goes:
1. Go to your coffee subscription and click on „Customize“.
2. Now you can change the coffee, the amount of packs, the pack size (250 g or 1 kg) and the degree of grinding (whole bean or ground).
3. Then click on „Save“ – and you’re done.
You can easily and independently pause or cancel your coffee subscription at any time after the first delivery in your customer account.
In your account (you need to log in to see the page), do the following:
1. Go to your coffee subscription and click on „Pause subscription“ or „Cancel subscription“.
2. Then a small window will appear:
– Click on “Pause subscription”.
– Click on „Cancel subscription“.
Then your coffee subscription has been paused or cancelled.
You can pay for the coffee subscription via PayPal, credit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay.
The first delivery takes place immediately after the subscription has been created. After that, a new order will be generated automatically at the interval you choose, for example every four weeks.
Our coffee subscription comes with free shipping.
The coffee subscriptions can currently be delivered to Germany and Austria.
We ship climate-neutrally with GoGreen from DHL. Deliveries will be shipped within 1-3 business days after successful payment.
Gladly! So you can see if it suits you. Set up your coffee subscription and you can adjust, pause or cancel your coffee subscription directly in your account after the 1st delivery.
Coffee Circle has been combining love for coffee with love for the people who grow it since 2010. We invest 1 € per kg of coffee in the sustainable improvement of the living conditions of the coffee farmers.
So far, we have been able to collect a good 4 million euros in donations, which we have invested in education, access to water and hygiene training, as well as in measures for sustainable coffee cultivation and quality improvement. We always maintain direct trading relationships with our partners and pay above-average prices (far more than fair trade) for their green coffee.
With your coffee subscription you make the world more beautiful – yours with really good coffee, and those of the producers with your donation.