Kaffeeatlas & Coffee Set
Where are the origins of coffee and what exactly distinguishes good coffee from bad? How must coffee be roasted, ground and brewed to bring out its best qualities? James Hofmann answers these and many other questions in the Coffee Atlas!
- Information on over 30 countries of origin in Africa, Asia and South America
- Descriptions of coffee varieties, coffee harvesting and processing
- Tips on coffee storage and brewing basics
- Hardcover, in German language
- Including 250 g coffee ground or as whole beans
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be the first!