Comandante C40 MK3 Nitro Blade Coffee Grinder
Extremely precise hand grinder. No compromises in quality and performance.
- Very hard, individually resharpened edges of the grinding discs "cut" the coffee beans
- Easy cranking due to double ball bearing mounted grinding mechanism
- Manufactured entirely in Germany
Frequently bought together...
The long awaited Comandante MK3 is here!
Your previous version has already set standards. If you didn’t want to make any compromises with your hand mill, the Comandante MK2 was a must. The successor model took a lot of time to completely redesign the grinder. And so it came as expected: The Comandante C40 MK3 Nitro Blade immediately impressed the critical coffee scene and is a significant improvement of the grinder! An uncompromising focus on quality and grinding results remains the key to the development. Accordingly, the design continues to focus on clarity and perfect form.
The grinder – the heart of the Comandante
The grinding mechanism of the MK3 is completely made of stainless steel, which is manufactured in a patented process. The result: an extremely durable material in knife steel quality. The edges of the grinding discs are sharpened again after hardening and literally „cut“ the coffee beans. The grinder achieves an extremely precise and homogeneous grinding result with virtually no „fines“ (coffee fine dust) across all grinding grades. A small wheel on the underside of the grinder allows the grinding degree to be easily adjusted. The power transmission during grinding is optimal thanks to the double ball bearing. Grinding coffee by hand has never felt better or easier.
Unique design – For purists with highest demands
The Comandante is without doubt the best hand mill in the world. Its unique design, combined with high-quality materials, makes it an all-purpose weapon for the highest coffee and espresso enjoyment. The latest version (MK3) offers a number of new, intelligent improvements that make grinding even easier. In addition, the Comandante is also available in three different Limited Edition colors for an even more individual design.
Marvin explains how to find the right grinding degree in the video.
- Materials: high nitrogen martensitic stainless steel, Eastman Tritan copolyester, glass
- Wenge Style: Wenge Style wood from responsible forestry
- Bamboo: Bamboo from responsible forestry
- Zebra: Zebra style wood from responsible forestry
- Red Sonja: Ash wood from responsible forestry
- American Cherry: Cherry wood from responsible forestry
- Black: Matt black coating, knob made of lacquered oak
- Manufacturer: Comandante, Germany
- Scope of delivery: grinder, attachable crank handle, Grinding material container
- Weight: 590 g
- Dimensions (H | W): 15 | 6 cm
- Capacity of the collecting container: 40 g
- Cleaning of the collection container: dishwasher safe
- Cleaning grinder & grinding mechanism: with brush and cloth